Boston College is committed to providing accommodations to students, faculty, staff and visitors with disabilities. There are two separate offices at BC that coordinate services for students with disabilities. The Connors Family Learning Center (CFLC) coordinates services for students with LD and ADHD. The Disabilities Services Office (DSO) coordinates services for all other disabilities.
Boston College is committed to ensuring that students have access to resources. In this section you will find resources for housing, dining and academic support.
- Disability Services
- Accommodations Process
- Policies & Compliance
- Service & Assistance Animals
- Law School Students
- Student-Athlete Academic Services
- Library Accessibility Services
Dining Services provides services to our customers with medical diagnoses that require modified diets as treatment by our Executive Dietitian Sheila Tucker. Appointments can be made with Betsy Cook in the Office of Health Promotion at 2-9900.
In addition, customers with physical disabilities can reach out to any dining services employee or our manager on duty for assistance.
Faculty members may choose to include a statement on their syllabus regarding disabilty services. Suggested syllabi statement.
Canvas Learning Management System
Individuals visiting campus who have immediate needs should contact the Boston College Police Department.
- Boston College's McMullen Museum of Art is free and open to the public.
- Visitor Parking information
- Campus Tours
- Alumni Stadium has designated seating locations for individuals with disabilities attending events and may be purchased with one adjacent companion seat. Please contact the Ticket Office for availability at 617-552-3000 for more information regarding disability seating.